Parking has been a big issue over the Christmas Holiday and has presented a danger and nuisance to residents due to cars parked in streets, in front of fire hydrants, across sidewalks and in the grass causing damage in some areas.
Please refer to the parking policy below:
- Street parking is PROHIBITED.
- All vehicles must be in a driveway or parked on Laguna
- Violators of the above, which includes parking on the grass, on or across the sidewalk, blocking a driveway, mailbox or fire hydrant WILL RESULT IN A PARKING VIOLATION AND/OR TOWING
- Surplus parking is on Laguna
- OWNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE for notifying their guests of parking rules
- Commercial Vehicles ONLY-providing a service to a resident can be parked on the street if the driveway is not available
- Vehicles owned by residents and used for commercial purposes must be kept in the garage
These rules apply 365 days per year, not just holidays.
Any cars in violation, will be towed at the Owner’s expense without further notice.
Thank you for your cooperation.