Messages from Mindy
Marbella Cyclists meet at the clubhouse at 8:30 am on Friday mornings.
If you would like to join the bike group please contact Linda Scura at
Miami Dolphins vs. Philadelphia Eagles Game Bus Trip
Sunday, December 1, 2019
If you would like a ticket to the game please come see Mindy as soon as possible, there are only 6 tickets left!
- Ticket to Game Miami Dolphins/Philadelphia Eagle Game (Section 334, Rows 17-21) and Transportation to/from Hard Rock Stadium
- Tailgating catered by Bokampers. Menu includes: Pulled Pork & Pulled Chicken Sliders, Coleslaw and Chips. NA beverages included. (Participants can bring their own coolers with food and beverage, and are suggested to bring their own chairs for tailgate.)
- Option to participate in open recreation cornhole games and a Football Grid Pool (Bring cash if you would like to purchase a square for the Grid Pool!)
- Although a service charge is included in the bus quote to compensate the driver, a suggested $2-$5 tip will also be collected, as most drivers go above and beyond in assisting with tailgate set-up/clean-up. This is upon residents discretion and is optional!
- 8:45am – Pick-up – Marbella Lakes, 6664 Marbella Lakes Lane, Naples, FL 34105
- STOP AT REST AREA ON THE WAY UP
- Destination Arrival approx. 11am– Hard Rock Stadium, BUS PARKING – 347 Don Shula Dr, Miami Gardens, FL 33056
- 11:00am – 1:00pm – TAILGATE – Residents can leave at any time; It’s recommended to start walking in at 12:15pm/12:30pm to watch pre-game
- 1:00pm – GAME TIME
- Depart 30min after game concludes
- STOP AT REST AREA ON THE WAY BACK
- As long as no rain delays, should be back around 8:00pm
The Bike Medic
will be on site Wednesday, May 29th
from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Please bring your bikes up to the
Clubhouse for any servicing they need.
Wednesday, June 5th
Noodles Italian Cafe and Sushi Bar
Join us at Marbella Lakes monthly ladies luncheon!
Please Click Here to sign-up no later than 6/3.
We will meet at the restaurant, RSVP a must.
Individual checks will be given at the restaurant.
1585 Pine Ridge Rd.
Harold’s Place Chickee Bar and Grill
Wednesday, June 5th
12:00 p.m.Individual checks at restaurant
Please Click Here no later than 6/3 so that a count may be
called into the restaurant.
2555 Tamiami Trail at the Gulfcoast Inn
June Hooked on Books
Monday, June 10th
“The Rent Collector”
by Cameron Wright
Please Click Here no later than 6/7 to sign-up.
Ice Cream Social
Wednesday, June 26th
Please Click Here to sign-up no later than 6/25.
Marbella Lakes Kids Basketball Camp
Monday, June 24th -Thursday, June 27th
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
$100 per person
Grades 1 – 12
Taught by Coach Fritz of
Team Jacquem Basketball Academy
This will be a fun and intensive learning camp for
Marbella’s kids that love or want to learn to play basketball.
Please Click Here to sign-up no later than 6/3 to secure your spot.
Marbella kids, you can sign-up and bring a friend with you.
We will have a pizza party at noon on the last day of camp.
Min 5/Max 35
Dining with Friends
Saturday, June 29th
Join your friends and neighbors at Marbella Lake’s
monthly Dining with Friends event!
Please Click Here to sign-up no later than 6/24.
We will meet at the restaurant and individual checks
will be given.
878 5th Ave South
July 4th BBQ with live entertainment
Thursday, July 4th
11 am – 2 pm
Join us for a great afternoon as we celebrate our nations birthday!
We will be grilling up fresh burgers and hot dogs as well as
serving baked beans, potato salad, macaroni salad, watermelon,
dessert, ice cold soft drinks and bottled water.
NO CHARGE for children 12 and under!
but please note ages in sign-up for planning purposes.
Dress casual, red whit and blue if possible!
Tables will be set up in clubhouse but you are welcome
to take your food outside if you like.
Please Click Here to sign-up no later than 6/28.
Checks to Marbella Lakes.
Marbella Lakes Girl’s Tea Party
Tuesday, July 9th
11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Girls you are welcome to bring a friend to the tea party.
We will have a wonderful tea with yummy food and treats
A wonderful story hour with character dress up!
Click Here to sign up no later than 7-2 and drop a check off.
We are proud to offer in home massage at Marbella by
a licensed and insured massage therapist with
many years of experience.
Bring the spa home!
Marbella resident references upon request.
$75 for one hour massage.
Book two appointments and save $10!
Please call Rebecca at 239-810-4316
to book your appointment.
Marbella’s Labor Day Weekend Cruise
Fun in the Sun Cruise
On Royal Caribbean’s newest Ship
Symphony of the Seas
August 31 -September 3rd
Roundtrip from Miami to Nassau, Bahamas
and a fun day at sea to enjoy this fabulous ship!
Pricing includes 3 night cruise, port charges,
taxes & R/T bus from SW Florida
Cabin pricing starting at $589 pp/do
Deposit is $300 with final payment due 6/3.
Please call Trendy to book or for more info at
Marbella Lakes Annual Welcome Back Cruise
December 1st, 2019
Brand New Celebrity Edge!
This is a 7 night cruise to Tortola, St. Marteen and San Juan
and includes R/T transportation to Ft. Lauderdale.
We already have 18 cabins of Marbella residents booked!
Please call Trendy Travel at 239-438-4222 and join the fun!!!
July 5th, 2020
Marbella is taking a trip to Europe on Emerald Waterways!
7 cabins are already booked by and deposited by Marbella Residents!
A member of the Trendy Travel team WILL accompany this trip!
Cruise prices start at $2895 pp
This trip includes:
Airfare or $1200 savings per person on cabin
All tips on the boat ($300 value)
19 Meals (7 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 7 dinners)
Wine, beer & soft drinks to accompany lunch and dinner
Complimentary tea and coffee
Complimentary bottled water in stateroom
Complimentary on board bicycles
All taxes, and port charges and transfers
This trip must be deposited ($500 pp)
by May 30th, 2019 for free airfare!
There will also be an optional 3 day pre-cruise option in Germany
Please call Trendy Travel for further details or to book at 239-438-4222
say you are with Marbella Lakes!
Marbella Lakes H.O.A “Proudly Managed by GRS Management Associates”
6664 Marbella Lane, Naples, FL 34105
D: 239-403-7718 | F: 239-262-0113