UNAPPROVED MINUTES OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF MARBELLA LAKES
CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION ON November 9th, 2016
Julie Kowalke, Eileen Shambrom, Mildred Tufano
- Call to Order
Meeting called to order at 6:00pm by Julie Kowalke.
- Establish Quorum
Quorum was established with two board members present in-person and one via Skype.
- Proof of Notice
Proof of notice was mailed to each homeowner within 14 days, posted at the clubhouse and the community website.
- Reading and disposal of any unapproved minutes.
Julie made a motion to accept the minutes as presented from the October 12, 2016 Board of Directors meeting. Mildred seconded the motion. The motion was approved unanimously.
- Treasurer’s Report
Mildred did not have October financials as it is too early in November, however she did review the budget.
- Discussion and approval of 2017 proposed operating budget and reserve schedule.
Mildred answered questions from the attending homeowners and after discussion made a motion to approve the 2017 proposed operating budget in the total amount of $545,576 which is $2,623 per home annually and $656 per home per quarter. Eileen seconded the motion. The motion was approved unanimously.
- Board vote to move excess funds to reserve account. Julie made a motion to move $83,200 from the operating account to the reserve painting account. Mildred seconded the motion. The motion was approved unanimously.
- New Business
- Painting Proposals. Three proposals were received, ConMar in the amount of $133,512, Elias Brothers in the amount of $75,305 and Mario’s Painting in the amount of $73,778. Mildred made a motion to accept the proposal from Elias Brothers in the amount of $75,305. Julie seconded the motion. The motion was approved unanimously.
- Oak tree discussion. Julie discussed that the HOA is working on the PUD to allow for the oak tree removal throughout the community, however the HOA has approved the trimming of 60 trees by Johnson’s Tree Service located behind the condo buildings that are touching the lanai screens and/or windows.
With no further business to discuss, Julie adjourned the meeting at 6:18 pm.
Respectfully submitted, Cheryl McFarland, LCAM, GRS Management Services
Marbella Lakes H.O.A “Proudly Managed by GRS Management Associates”
6664 Marbella Lane, Naples, FL 34105
D: 239-430-5690 | F: 239-262-0113