MARBELLA LAKES CONDO ASSOCIATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS REGULAR MEETING
Thursday, January 30, 2020
The Agenda for this meeting is incorporated into this notice and listed below:
- Call to Order
- Establish Quorum
- Proof of Notice
- Approval of Minutes of 12/18/2019
- Future Meeting Dates
- Treasurers Report
- Speed Bumps and Traffic Safety
Meeting Posted 1/27/2020 in Accordance to Florida Statute 718
Kym Bill, LCAM
GRS Management Associates, Inc.
Protocol for Meeting:
We want to hear your comments, and we welcome your suggestions. Since we are anticipating a large turn out with several people wishing to voice their concerns, we have established the following protocol for the meeting.
- There will be a podium with a mic set up in the gym. If you wish to speak during the meeting, please line up behind the podium. When it’s your turn, state your name and address before speaking. To ensure that everyone has an opportunity to express themselves, we ask that you limit your comments to a maximum of 5 minutes.
- We ask that everyone speak respectfully and politely. Please do not interrupt any speaker. You will have an opportunity to speak if you wish to do so. We are here to work together to solve this problem.
- The Board will take your comments and suggestions under consideration. Since the streets are owned by the HOA, we will need to work with them to find a solution. The condo board will not make any final decisions regarding traffic safety without your input and knowledge.
- This is a serious issue that needs to be resolved. It will take some time; but if we work together, we can find a solution that will be acceptable to the majority of homeowners.
- Thank you in advance for your cooperation and participation
Marbella Lakes H.O.A “Proudly Managed by GRS Management Associates”
6664 Marbella Lane, Naples, FL 34105
D: 239-430-5690 | F: 239-262-0113