MARBELLA LAKES CLUBHOUSE AMENITIES
On Monday, June 22, 2020 the Clubhouse will re-open and amenities restrictions will be loosened.
The following action will be taken this week in order to re-open amenities:
- On Monday, June 15th, a scissor lift will be delivered allowing repairs / maintenance to the acoustic barriers. The list of functions should be completed Monday and Tuesday.
- Acoustic barriers will be cleaned at the same time
- Ceiling vents (Heat & Air Conditioning) will be cleaned
- Light bulbs will be replaced that are burnt out.
- Pool furniture will be moved back out. Additional furniture will be added to the pool area and remainder will be stored under lanai ceiling.
- Indoor basketball court will re-open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. the following Monday, June 22nd. This will allow monitoring of the room via video cameras. The court will be available for Pickleball and Basketball.
Wednesday a Face Shield will be installed in the Office door to avoid any issues with direct contact with personnel due to the Covid-19.
Thursday and Friday a deep cleaning will be done inside the building.
Mandatory masks will be required for any members to have direct contact with personnel. All other areas in the building, masks are strongly suggested.
Entry into the Pool Area will remain only through the EAST and WEST gates. No entry will be allowed through the building which will control the amount of traffic.
Mandatory Masks are required for use of the Game room.
Face Masks indoors for Fitness Center, Pickleball, and Basketball will be Strongly Recommended. Sanitizing of all areas-including equipment, before and after usage will be required by the users.
USAGE OF THE ALL AMENITIES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK
In all areas – SOCIAL DISTANCING IS REQUIRED when applicable.
Marbella Lakes H.O.A “Proudly Managed by GRS Management Associates”
6664 Marbella Lane, Naples, FL 34105
D: 239-430-5690 | F: 239-262-0113