Effective tomorrow, March 18th the Clubhouse Pool, Fitness Center & Clubhouse will be CLOSED, which includes the Indoor Basketball Court, Social Room and Game Room through the end of the month or until further notice. There will be no access for Yoga, Mahjong and other card games.
Kym and Mindy will work out of the Clubhouse but we are asking to email or call if you need assistance. There will be no access to the Clubhouse.
Kym Bill, Property Manager – 239-430-5690 email@example.com
Mindy Roberts – 239-403-7718 Mroberts@grsmgt.com
Social Activities through the end of season will be as follows:
- St Patrick’s Day – There is take out for all that ordered. You will pull up to the Club House between 6 & 6:30 pm tonight and be given your take out bags
- Ice Cream Socials – Cancelled until further notice
- Introduction to Mahjong – Cancelled
- Jewelry Making Class – Cancelled
- Murder Mystery – Postponed. Please either save your parts or return when the clubhouse reopens. Future date will be announced.
- Dining with Friends at Maria de’ Anna – Personal decision if Restaurant is open. Please confirm if you plan to still go. Mindy will advise if the restaurant closes.
- Shy Wolf – Still accepting tours. If you choose to cancel, you will be refunded. If they cancel, Mindy will advise and you will be refunded.
- End of Season Party – Cancelled
- Eggstravaganza – Postponed. When the threat of illness is over, we will have a late Easter egg hunt for the kids. They will be due for some fun!
- Calendar Girls at Naples Players is not cancelled as of yet for May 3rd. They are deciding week by week. If they cancel, you will be refunded.
- Fresh Catch Fish Truck will now be in the community every Saturday from 12 pm – 2 pm in the Clubhouse parking lot. Please observe social distancing of 6 feet while waiting in line.
- Brooklyn Dough Bagel Truck will be in the community every Sunday morning and they have changed their hours to 8 am – 10:30 am. This has been very popular and they are bringing extra cream cheese and bagels to ensure everyone is served. Please observe social distancing of 6 feet while waiting in line.
Mindy is going to plan an extra special season next year to make up for the loss of the last few events this year.
Things may change in the future and we will plan accordingly.
Thank you for your cooperation. We will get through this together.
Marbella Lakes Owners Association Board of Directors