On behalf of the Marbella Lakes Condominium Association Board I would like to wish each of our residents a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
The Board overcame several challenges and accomplished many goals in 2016 on behalf of our residents. Soon the board positions will change and new residents will volunteer their time to fulfill the demands of the board to serve this community. With that, I would like to take this opportunity to recap the accomplishments of 2016.
The following is a snapshot of the items accomplished:
· Painted mailboxes and replaced fading numbers
· Approved a color chart to include four (4) different paint colors so that residents would have color choices to choose from when their lanais were being painted
· Updated our vehicle parking information and investigated, approved and hired a new towing company
· Painted six (6) buildings
· Reduced the size of the storage unit where extra light fixtures and shutters are stored thereby reducing our cost
· Approved dryer vent cleaning and executed it in two (2) phases (not previously budgeted)
· Power washed driveways and walkways (not previously budgeted)
· Approved gutter cleaning to start in January 2017
· Approved window washing (not previously budgeted)
· Moved $250,000 to a high interest rate CD to get an increased return on funds
· Obtained 3 painting bids and awarded the contract to Elias brothers. Painting of the next 8 buildings will begin the third week of February (more information to follow)
· Completed Phase 1 of the landscaping renovations with Phase 2 to begin in January 24th
I would like to take this opportunity to thank each of the Board members for their volunteer service to the community in 2016. It has been my pleasure to serve as Board President. It offered me the opportunity to get to know many of my neighbors and to work with a Board that is dedicated to ensuring that Marbella Lakes Condominiums and surrounding property are maintained and enhanced.
Thank you for your cooperation and support in 2016.
President, Marbella Lakes Condominium Association
Marbella Lakes H.O.A “Proudly Managed by GRS Management Associates”
6664 Marbella Lane, Naples, FL 34105
D: 239-430-5690 | F: 239-262-0113