Dear Marbella Lakes Owners;
Hurricane season has started and I’d like to share a few reminders for staying safe.
Prepare a kit:
- A 3 day supply of water – allow 1 gallon per person per day
- A 3 day supply of non-perishable foods (canned or boxed foods)
- Can opener/containers and eating utensils
- Medical equipment & any devices needed
- Medications – dosage/frequency, doctor contact information
- Medical alert tags
- Cooler with ice
- Supplies for animals – food, medications, etc.
- Make sure pets are wearing ID tags
- Flashlight – with batteries
- Battery powered radio
- First aid kit
- Emergency contact information
- Copies of important documents in plastic
- Cash- in case electric is out
- Hygiene items – hand sanitizer, toilet paper, toothpaste, feminine hygiene products, etc.
- Chlorine bleach & medicine dropper; 9 parts water to 1 part bleach can be used as a disinfectant, 16 drops of bleach to 1 gallon of water in an emergency (do not use scented, color safe, or bleaches with added cleaners)
- Any other items for infants and children, such as diapers, formula, etc.
These are just a few items are in case you are waiting for emergency responders to reach you. Please use this as a base for your personal list of items you and your family may need.
Keep gas in your vehicle. If electric is out, gas pumps will not work.
Plan an evacuation route
Keep away from flooded and debris-laden areas as there may be downed lines near
If you leave your home – turn off all appliances or turn off the main breaker until your return.
Collier County Emergency numbers
Collier Information Center – 211, 311, or 239-252-8444
Collier Emergency Management Website – www.collierem.org
NOAA Weather radio – 162.525 FIPS Code 012021
Collier Co. Sheriff’s Office – 239-252-9300
Collier Co. Public Utilities – 239-252-2380
Domestic Animal Services – 239-252-7387
Collier County Shelters
(Special Needs Shelter) Palmetto Ridge High School -1655 Oil Well Rd 34120
(Pet Shelter) N Collier Reg Park – 15000 Livingston Rd. 34109
Sabal Palm Elementary School – 4095 18th Ave. NE 34120
Cypress Palm Middle School – 4255 18th Ave. NE 34120
Flood Map Information
County – 239-252-2942
For more information regarding hurricane preparedness, please visit the links below;
This is only a portion of information that you may need.
Marbella Lakes H.O.A “Proudly Managed by GRS Management Associates”
6664 Marbella Lane, Naples, FL 34105
D: 239-403-7718 | F: 239-262-0113