Beginning Wednesday, May 20th the Clubhouse Fitness Center will reopen with the following Phase 1 Guidelines.
MARBELLA LAKES HOA
FITNESS CENTER RE-OPENING RULES – Phase 1
RESIDENTS ONLY – NO GUESTS
DAYS: Monday thru Friday —– HOURS- 5AM- 2PM
Every Resident MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES AND BRING THEIR OWN SANITIZERS.
All Equipment that is touched by everyone must be sanitized before and after usage.
Bring your own sanitizing supplies and use them. Consider all touch points e.g.: doors, equipment, weights, railings, electronic pads etc..
The equipment and storage box MUST be sanitized before and after usage by the user (Resident). No sanitizer or sanitizer wipes will be furnished.
By coming to the Fitness Center, you agree to the following:
1) Marbella Lakes HOA cannot guarantee a germ-free environment
2) You should consult your health care professional prior to use
3) Your use of the Fitness Room is at your own risk
4) Wearing of a mask is Mandatory by all users (Residents).
5) Due to a schedule cycle in the Fitness Room, all members (Residents) waiting for their turn must keep social distancing outside in the Pool Lanai area.
6) Residents should be courteous and use any single piece of equipment for only 30 minutes if another resident is waiting to use the equipment.
7) A MAXIMUM of (6) Residents) are allowed within the Fitness Center at one time. Members are required to monitor themselves due to the size of the room.
8) Every other piece of equipment must be left open in order to maintain social distancing.
Social distancing is a requirement per government regulations. If residents do not abide by these rules the Board of Directors reserves the right, at its discretion, based not only on the temporary rules being violated but when or if, State or County government changes their guidelines to close the amenities.
- The fitness center will be open weekdays only until further notice for Residents Only.
- Monitoring via cameras will be done and if posted rules are not followed, the fitness Center will close immediately until further notice.
- The bathrooms will remain closed until further notice.
- We are in the process of receiving some new fitness equipment for the fitness center which will be delivered within the next 3-5 weeks. Once the new equipment arrives, we will be closing the fitness center for a few days for assembly and placement of the new and existing equipment.
- To access the fitness center, please use the East Gate Only. The West Gate will remain locked until further notice.
Thank you for your cooperation.