Hello HOA and COA home owners. We are in search for 2 volunteers from each the COA and HOA to assist Bob Eisenhart and Kym Bill to determine the appropriateness of Electronic Voting (EV) for Marbella Lakes Community.
We will be in search of an appropriate 3rd party Company that can provide EV:
- We will need a minimum of 3 vendors that have an established EV presence in Communities such as Marbella Lakes.
- Pricing to meet the Marbella Lakes HOA/COA community of 208 COA doors and 282 HOA doors.
- Obtain references from each vendor.
- Provide a Cost analysis of current mailing vs EV voting.
- Determine various offering/options and submit to the Boards for approval.
- Due date, prior to November Board Meeting.
Please submit your interest ASAP to Kym Bill via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 28th so that we can move this project forward. A great opportunity to bring new Technology to Marbella Lakes.
Electronic Voting will be part of our future. It will hopefully save our Community time and money and provide an easier response to our voting needs.