CONDO BOARD MEETING
MARBELLA LAKES CLUB HOUSE
6664 MARBELLA LANE
President – Julie Kowalke
Vice President – Tony Barbieri
Treasurer – Mildred Tufano
Director – Eileen Shanbrom
Secretary – Neil Langford
Property Manager – Lanny Formaro
MEETING CALLED TO ORDER
- The meeting was called to order at 6:32pm on Wednesday, April 13th by Julie Kowalke.
DETERMINATION OF A QUORUM
- A quorum was established with Julie Kowalke, Mildred Tufano, Eileen Shanbrom, Neil Langford and Tony Barbieri (via Sykpe).
PROOF OF MEETING NOTICE
- Proof of the meeting notice was provided.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- A motion to approve the minutes from the last meeting was made by Mildred Tufano, seconded by Eileen Shanbrom and unanimously approved.
- The treasurer’s report was presented by Mildred Tufano for the period ending March 31st, 2016. We have cash and cash equivalents of $285,675 and reserves of $468,285. The current year net income is $7792.00.
- To maintain the appearance of the buildings and to prevent possible roof tile damage by multiple window cleaning vendors, the board proposed the cleaning of the outside of all condo building windows by Bill’s Superior Window Cleaning at a cost of $5680.00. A motion to approve was made by Mildred Tufano, seconded by Eileen Shanbrom and unanimously approved.
DRYER VENT CLEANING
- Regular dryer vent cleaning is an essential part of building maintenance and fire prevention. The board proposes to engage South West Florida Dryer Vent Cleaning at a cost of $35 per unit. A motion to approve was made by Julie Kowalke, seconded by Eileen Shanbrom and unanimously approved.
CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT (CD)
- The board proposes to move $250,000.00 from the reserve fund to a Barclays 5 year CD which is FDIC insured. A motion to approve was made by Julie Kowalke, seconded by Mildred Tufano and unanimously approved.
- The meeting was adjourned at 7:00pm.
Marbella Lakes H.O.A “Proudly Managed by GRS Management Associates”
6664 Marbella Lane, Naples, FL 34105
D: 239-430-5690 | F: 239-262-0113