School Is Back in Session – Please Drive with Caution!
Please, note that Collier County children are back in school next week. The bus stop for many is right outside the gatehouse, so please drive with caution both in the mornings and in the afternoons when the buses are picking up and dropping off. Together, we can keep our residents safe and secure.
Date: Sunday, 8/11/19
Time: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Location: Community Wide
The pruning team is currently pruning Marbella Lane approaching the Clubhouse and will be moving onto the main entrance road next week.
Notable Pruning Cutbacks for August:
Hibiscus will be reduced by 40% this month. Fire Bush and Jatrophia will be cut back 30% this month.
CONDO UPDATES & REMINDERS:
Condo Mailing – Please Turn in Your Proxy
Everyone should have received the mailing for the condo’s regarding an amendment change for Marbella Lakes Condo Association.
PLEASE RETURN YOUR VOTE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. If you have any questions or did not receive a letter, please contact Kymberly Bill, Property Manager or any Board Member.
FOR EVERY VOTE WE RECEIVE BACK, THE CONDO OWNER NAME WILL BE ENTERED IN A DRAWING FOR A $100.00 VISA GIFT CARD.
Every owner that turns in their Proxy (except Board Members) will be entered in a drawing for a $100.00 Visa gift card. If we reach the percentage number of returns needed and achieved, we will draw a name to win a gift card.
Propane Tanks / Grilling (Condo’s)
Propane tanks may not be more than 1 lb. in size, State & County Law. Large 20lb. propane tanks are prohibited and cannot be stored in condo garages.
Grilling must be 10 ft from any overhang portion of a condo unit, State and County Law.
Gas Grills must be used in driveway only.
Grilling with gas grills on lanais or balconies is prohibited. State and County Law.
Grilling with electic grills on lanais is allowed as long as the grill surface does not exceed 20 inches. Both parts of a clamshell grill count toward the total grilling space.
Charcoal grilling is prohibited.
Resident and Guest Parking – SINGLE FAMILY HOMES
- Parking is permitted only on driveways, inside garage(s) or in areas specifically designated as a “parking area” by the Association. No Parking on the streets or swales is permitted. Single Family Homeowners and their guests are allowed to park on the street until 11:00 pm. Anyone parking on the street after 11:00 p.m. should contact the Guard on duty at 239-213-1338 or risk being towed or fined.
- If parked on driveways, vehicles shall not obstruct traffic on the streets.
- No vehicle or other possessions belonging to an Owner or to an Owner’s family member, guest, invitee or tenant, shall be positioned in such a manner as to impede or prevent ready ingress or egress to another Owner’s driveway.
- No overnight parking of boats and commercial vehicles is allowed unless within the garage of the home and with the garage door closed. As otherwise provided for in the Master Declaration, trailer, motor homes and recreational vehicles shall not be parked in the Community.
- No repairs of vehicles shall be made within the community unless the repairs take less than twenty-four hours. The only exceptions to the preceding shall be: (a) emergency repairs; and (b) repairs made within the garage of the Home and with the garage door closed.
- Vehicles which cannot operate under their own power and/or which remain within the Community for more than seventy-two hours shall be towed at the Owner’s expense, unless parked on the Owner’s driveway or inside the Owner’s garage.
- All vehicles shall be kept in proper operating condition so as not to be a hazard or a nuisance by noise, exhaust, emission, appearance or otherwise.
- No owner shall keep any vehicle on the lot which is deemed to be a nuisance by the Board.
- No owner shall perform restorations of any motor vehicle, boat, or other vehicle within the community unless made within the garage of the home and with the garage door closed.
- Car washing shall be permitted only on an Owner’s driveway.
- Vehicles in designated parking areas must have a bar code on the window or a visitor pass displayed on the dashboard in full view.
- Overnight or long term parking is not allowed in the clubhouse parking lot without the approval of the Property Manager.
- Overnight or long term parking is allowed on Laguna Circle. Vehicles must have a bar code on the window or a visitor pass displayed on the dashboard in full view.
Resident and Guest Parking – CONDO’S
- There is no street parking allowed at any time.
- Parking is allowed on driveways, inside garage or on Laguna Circle. Any vehicles parked in Marbella Lakes MUST have either a Marbella Lakes bar code on the vehicle or visitor pass visible on the dashboard.
- Parking on the street or across the sidewalk, blocking the driveway, the fire hydrant or the mailbox can result in a vehicle being towed.
- Overflow parking is on Laguna Circle. All vehicles parked on Laguna Circle must have a visitor’s pass on the dashboard or a Marbella Lakes bar code. Vehicles parked without a visible visitor’s pass on the dashboard or a Marbella Lakes bar code are subject to being towed.
- Owners are responsible for notifying their guests where to park.
- Marked service vehicles may park on the street while performing services on a unit.
This is your weekly REMINDER, the posted SPEED LIMIT for our community is 20 MPH. Please respect our community and drive carefully. Also, please remind guests and visitors to be mindful of the posted speed limits. This applies to bicycle riders too, who must obey all traffic laws.
Have a great weekend.
Marbella Lakes H.O.A “Proudly Managed by GRS Management Associates”
6664 Marbella Lane, Naples, FL 34105
D: 239-430-5690 | F: 239-262-0113