MARBELLA LAKES CLUBHOUSE AMENITIES –COVID 19 –
Clubhouse House Hours – 7 am – 10 pm
Fitness Center Hours 5 am – 10 pm
Face Masks indoors for Fitness Center, Pickleball, and Basketball will be Strongly Recommended. Sanitizing of all areas-including equipment, before and after usage will be required by the users. There are disinfectant/sanitizing wipes in the dispensers in the fitness center for your use to disinfect and sanitize the equipment after each use. Thank you for doing your part.
Pool Hours – Sunrise to Sunset
Entry into the Pool Area will remain only through the EAST and WEST gates. No entry will be allowed through the building which will control the amount of traffic.
Please use every other chair unless you are with family for social distancing.
Children’s playground – Open
Pickleball – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
9:00 am – 10:30 am – Beginner/Intermediate
10:30 am – 12:00 pm – Advanced/Intermediate
Indoor basketball court will be reserved for Pickleball over the summer months.
Tennis Court Hours – 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Playing doubles may resume, night lights are available.
USAGE OF THE ALL AMENITIES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK
In all areas – SOCIAL DISTANCING IS REQUIRED when applicable.
Instructions (easiest and preferred method)
Use your computer or Apple of Android phone App.
- Download gateaccess.net from your device app store (it’s free) and it will remember your login information so you don’t have to enter it each time.
- OR Go to gateaccess.net on your computer
- Select Community Code MALK from the drop down list
- Enter your username and password
- User name – your 10 digit primary phone number
- Password – Pin # (if you don’t know your pin number, please email )
- Click on the guest list tab
- Please scrub your list deleting old entries that no longer apply
- Add your visitors name along with the beginning and end date of their visit; leave the end date blank for “permanent guests”
- Be sure to click “Update” on the right at the bottom of the list.
Voice Message (Dial 239-213-0738)
- Enter your Pin # if asked
- Follow the prompts. Do not hang up until told to do so or your authorization will not be recorded. You can authorize a guest for:
- Today (press 1)
- Tomorrow (press 2)
- Today and Tomorrow (press 3)
- Any beginning and ending date you want (press 4)
Direct Line to the Gatehouse is 239-213-1338.
The pruning team is currently pruning Marbella Lane and front entrance will continue through the week of 8/10/20.
Maintenance and Landscaping Requests
All requests for maintenance or landscaping should be submitted through the Marbella Lakes website at www.marbellalakeshoa.com to ensure your request is handled promptly. Emergency Irrigation Hotline phone number: 239-643-4471.
Pet Owners – Please pick up after your pet. Any solid animal waste shall be immediately picked up and removed and shall not be deposited on or within the Common Areas. No exceptions.
Speed Limit – This is your weekly REMINDER, the posted SPEED LIMIT for our community is 20 MPH. Please respect our community and drive carefully. Also, please remind guests and visitors to be mindful of the posted speed limits. This applies to bicycle riders too, who must obey all traffic laws.
Be well, stay safe and have a great weekend.
Marbella Lakes H.O.A “Proudly Managed by GRS Management Associates”
6664 Marbella Lane, Naples, FL 34105
D: 239-430-5690 | F: 239-262-0113