Condo Updates & Information:
We had a potentially damaging and dangerous water leak in the condos affecting the water and alarm systems. Thanks to all the time, effort, experience and expertise of Board Member, Joe Scura. Everything was immediately handled and the problems resolved with the best possible outcome. The condo community owes a tremendous debt of gratitude and appreciation for Joe Scura’s hard work.
You’re going to receive (or have received) a very important mailing with valuable information regarding your condo home in Marbella Lakes. Please read and review when received.
The pruning team is currently pruning Marbella Lane and will be moving to the front entrance next week.
Notable Pruning Cutbacks for August:
Hibiscus will be reduced by 40% this month. Fire Bush and Jatrophia will be cut back 30% this month.
Architectural Review Committee Meeting
NOTICE OF COMMITTEE MEETING
TIME: 10:00 am
PLACE: Association Clubhouse Game Room
- Old Business
- New Business
Clubhouse & Pool Rules Reminders:
Dawn to Dusk but in no event later than 9:00 p.m.
Outdoor lights will be turned off no later than 9:00 p.m.
- All minors shall be accompanied and/or closely supervised by an adult resident.
- Wheelchairs, strollers, and child waist and arm floatation devices shall be permitted in the pool area. No rafts & similar floatation devices are permitted.
- No running, pushing, dunking, diving, rough play or foul language is permitted in the pool area.
- No radios, cd players or portable tv’s shall be permitted without the use of headphones.
- No glass containers or other breakable objects shall be permitted in the pool area.
- The Jacuzzi may reach temperatures in excess of 100 degrees. All persons under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised by a resident over the age of 21. No one under the age of three is permitted in the Jacuzzi.
- The Children’s play area may be used for children 12 and under.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after yourself and your guests.
- No pool chairs, tables or lounge chairs are to be “saved” for any person not present in the pool area.
To help ensure a pleasant experience for all, please put chairs, tables and umbrellas back where you found them and clean up after yourself at the end of the day. Please make sure umbrellas are put down before you leave so they do not get damaged in the event of afternoon storms.
One last reminder… Please do not “block open” any doors or gates within the Clubhouse area. This is strictly against the Rules and Regulations of the Governing Documents and again defeats the efforts of securing the Community. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
We have had some plumbing issues in the Clubhouse restrooms the past month due to an abundant amount of items that should not be flushed. Please do not flush any paper towels, baby wipes, sanitary products or trash down the toilets. Thank you for your cooperation.
This is your weekly REMINDER, the posted SPEED LIMIT for our community is 20 MPH. Please respect our community and drive carefully. Also, please remind guests and visitors to be mindful of the posted speed limits. This applies to bicycle riders too, who must obey all traffic laws.
Have a great weekend.
Marbella Lakes H.O.A “Proudly Managed by GRS Management Associates”
6664 Marbella Lane, Naples, FL 34105
D: 239-430-5690 | F: 239-262-0113