Condo Updates & Information:
- Parking is only allowed inside garages, driveways or Laguna Circle.
- There is no street parking allowed at any time except for marked service vehicles performing services on a unit.
- Parking on the street or across the sidewalk, blocking the driveway, the fire hydrant or the mailbox will result in a vehicle being towed.
- Owners are responsible for notifying their guests where to park. Overflow parking is on Laguna Circle.
- All vehicles parked on Laguna Circle must have a visitor’s pass on the dashboard or a Marbella Lakes barcode.
Vehicles violating condo parking rules will be towed. No exceptions.
We enforce the rules for your safety and welfare. Thank you for your cooperation.
The next landscaping renovations will begin the end of July for the replacement of tree’s as needed. Greenscapes will also be securing the newer tree’s as much as possible for hurricane season.
Clubhouse Pool Resurfacing
Just a reminder the Clubhouse pools are closed for resurfacing. I will send out more updates when we have a tentative date of reopening. Thank you for your patience.
East Gate Locked by Pool
The East gate by the pool is locked due to the pool closure. If you need to enter the fitness center, the West gate by the pool is open for access to the fitness center.
Due to the heavy rain this week, they have fallen behind 2 days on the pruning. They will be moving onto Marbella Dr. next week.
Open House this weekend
Sunday, July 14th – 1 pm – 4 pm
Please remember to bring in your trash containers after pick up on the day of collection.
As a reminder, the rules state: “Trash that is required to be placed at the front of the lot in order to be collected may be placed and kept at the curb after 5:00 pm on the day before the scheduled day of collection, but not sooner. Any trash containers shall be removed after pick-up on the day of collection.”
Periodic inspections are conducted to assist you in identifying conditions that need attention. There are many roofs in the community that are in need of roof cleaning. Please take the time to inspect your roof. If you see mold/mildew, it’s time to schedule your cleaning. Your neighbors and the entire community appreciate your due diligence.
Thank you for your cooperation.
This is your weekly REMINDER, the posted SPEED LIMIT for our community is 20 MPH. Please respect our community and drive carefully. Also, please remind guests and visitors to be mindful of the posted speed limits. This applies to bicycle riders too, who must obey all traffic laws.
Have a great weekend.