COMMUNITY UPDATES & REMINDERS:
- There is no street parking allowed at any time except for marked service vehicles performing services on a unit.
- Parking is only allowed on driveways, inside garages or on Laguna Circle.
- Parking on the street or across the sidewalk, blocking the driveway, the fire hydrant or the mailbox will result in a vehicle being towed.
- Owners are responsible for notifying their guests where to park. Overflow parking is on Laguna Circle. All vehicles parked on Laguna Circle must have a visitor’s pass on the dashboard or a Marbella Lakes barcode.
There is a new towing company for the condos. Vehicles violating condo parking rules will be towed. No exceptions.
The Administration office will be closed on Monday, May 27th in observance of Memorial Day.
The pruning team is currently pruning Monterey Pt. and will be starting on the condo’s next week.
The Firebush throughout the community will be cut back 50% beginning in June.
The prune team will do a drive through of the entire property at the end of each day before leaving the community to pick up curbside trimming debris. If a homeowner puts out debris after our crew leaves for the day, it will not be picked up until the end of the following day.
The tree trimmers are finishing up the tree trimming throughout the community and plan to be completed by Tuesday, May 28th. On Tuesday, they will be finishing up the oaks around Laguna Circle. Please do not park under the oak trees on Laguna Circle on Tuesday (5/28) so they will be able to finish up the trimming. They will not be in the community on Monday due to the holiday.
3rd & 4th Quarterly Statement – Marbella Lakes Owners Association
GRS is mailing out the 3rd quarter statements for the Owners Association which will show the reduction in your quarterly assessment for the Owners Association.
If you make payments using a bill payment service through your bank, then you must update the payment amount on your bank’s website.
If you are on ACH with GRS and not the Portal, GRS will automatically update the amount in their system.
Just a reminder, the Comcast bulk agreement ends June 1st. All residents will be responsible for their cable/internet services. If you plan to stay with Comcast, please call them to renegotiate your services. Comcast Contact #800-934-6489.
Please remember to bring in your trash containers after pick-up on the day of collection.
- Please do not place trash cans close to mail boxes as they may get damaged during pick up and are expensive to replace. Please place on driveway and face the garbage can lids opening towards the street. Please keep the garage cans off the grassy areas.
Condo Owners: All trash cans must be stored inside your garage. They cannot be stored behind the building or trellises.
This is your weekly REMINDER, the posted SPEED LIMIT for our community is 20 MPH. Please respect our community and drive carefully. Also, please remind guests and visitors to be mindful of the posted speed limits. This applies to bicycle riders too, who must obey all traffic laws.
Wishing you a beautiful Memorial Day Weekend. In honor of all the veterans and active service members, we thank you for your services.
Marbella Lakes H.O.A “Proudly Managed by GRS Management Associates”
6664 Marbella Lane, Naples, FL 34105
D: 239-430-5690 | F: 239-262-0113