COMMUNITY UPDATES & REMINDERS
As a result of the Governor’s Executive Order, the Board of Directors made the decision to close ALL indoor and outdoor facilities, which includes the tennis courts, outdoor basketball court, pickle ball courts playground, clubhouse, fitness center, pool/spa.
Thank you for cooperation.
Personnel Contact Information:
If you need to contact the office personnel, please call or email only.
Kym Bill, Property Manager – 239-430-5690
Mindy Roberts, Lifestyle Director – 239-403-7718
To Our Valued Clients:
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread throughout our local communities, Greenscapes wants to assure you that the health and safety of our clients and employees is our number one priority.
With a state-wide Stay at Home order now in affect, we want to you to be aware that we are an essential business listed under the Department of Homeland Security, under the agriculture section. Greenscapes will continue to be here for all your landscaping needs. We are taking internal precautionary measures to mitigate the risk of spreading this illness and help ensure business continuity for both, our company, and all the clients we serve.
Here are a few extra steps we have implemented for a daily routine:
- All internal meetings are held outside and in small groups and allowing for social distancing
- All team members are assigned their own equipment for use
- Office is being sanitized multiple times a day, and we have moved employees apart, as well as to different locations in order to maintain social distancing guidelines
- No outside vendors/deliveries allowed in office
- Multiple sanitizing stations available at all times for employees
We are following the guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and have instructed our employees to practice social distancing, follow strict hygiene practices, and keep company vehicles and equipment sanitized. Any employee who is experiencing virus-related symptoms has been instructed to stay home with pay and seek medical care.
At present our teams are at normal staffing levels and we are taking every proactive measure to maintain this status. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns that may arise.
We appreciate the trust you place in Greenscapes!
Be Well and Stay Safe,
The pruning team is currently pruning the East section of Marbella Lane and will be moving to the guard house and front entrance the week of 4/6/2020.
Maintenance and Landscaping Requests
All requests for maintenance or landscaping should be submitted through the Marbella Lakes website at www.marbellalakeshoa.com to ensure your request is handled promptly.
Reminder on Condo Grilling Rules:
- Propane tanks may not be more than one pound in size, State and County Law. Adapters for small tanks are available from a hardware store.
- Grilling must be ten (10) feet from any overhang portion of a condo unit, State and County Law.
- Gas grills must be used in the driveway only.
- Grilling with gas grills on lanais or balconies is PROHIBITED. State and County law.
- Grilling with ELECTRIC grills on lanais or balconies is allowed as long as the grill surface does not exceed 20 inches. Both parts of a clamshell grill count toward the total grilling space.
- Charcoal grilling is PROHIBITED anywhere.
Marbella Drive/Whippoorwill Road Extension Landscaping Survey
In April 2019 the County voted to approve the extension of Marbella Lakes Drive and Whippoorwill Road. The project is expected to begin in the fall of 2021. The HOA Board has been working with the Collier County Public Transit & Neighborhood Enhancement Department (PTNE) to design a Survey for property owners to complete on the Marbella Lakes Website. The Survey was designed to answer many of your questions and to determine the interest of Marbella Lakes owners in pursuing potential landscape and lighting enhancements to the new roadway. Your cooperation in completing the Survey is important and appreciated by the Board. Future informational meetings are being planned.
Please click on the link below
Note: you must be logged in to access the survey or you will get a page not found. You can also access the survey on the website under Important Notices
Thank you to everyone who are abiding by the 6 foot rule. It’s nice to see everyone getting out for some exercise while keeping the proper distance from each other.
Be well and stay safe.