COMMUNITY UPDATES & REMINDERS:
The pruning team is finishing Marbella Lane the week of 2/22/21 before starting on the new pruning cycle.
Please note that if irrigation is running daily this is to support new plant material that was planted in that clocks zone.
Maintenance and Landscaping Requests
All requests for maintenance or landscaping should be submitted through the Marbella Lakes website at www.marbellalakeshoa.com to ensure your request is handled promptly. Please do not use the Appfolio app for landscape requests.
Emergency Irrigation Hotline phone number: 239-643-4471.
Annual Fire Sprinkler Inspection Completed
The Annual Fire Sprinkler Inspection has been completed for the condo’s. Thank you for your cooperation and thank you for the volunteers that helped our vendor with the inspections this week.
MARBELLA LAKES CLUBHOUSE AMENITIES
At the last BOD Meeting held 2/16/21, the BOD’s made a motion that facemasks are required in all indoor facilities, including the fitness center. For the safety of all residents, please abide by the rules.
Clubhouse House Hours – 7 am – 10 pm
Fitness Center Hours 5 am – 10 pm
Face Masks Required Indoors for Fitness Center, Pickleball,
Pool Hours – Sunrise to Sunset
Children’s playground – Open
Tennis Court Hours – 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Pickleball – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
9:00 am – 10:30 am – Beginner/Intermediate
10:30 am – 12:00 pm – Advanced/Intermediate
Indoor basketball court will be reserved for Pickleball.
USAGE OF THE ALL AMENITIES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK
In all areas – SOCIAL DISTANCING IS REQUIRED when applicable.
Speed Limit – The posted SPEED LIMIT for our community is 20 MPH. You must STOP at all Stop Signs. Please respect our community and drive carefully. Also, please remind guests and visitors to be mindful of the posted speed limits. This applies to bicycle riders too, who must obey all traffic laws.
Pet Etiquette Reminders:
- Please pick up after your pet. Any solid animal waste shall be immediately picked up and removed and shall not be deposited on or within the Common Areas. No exceptions.
- All pets shall be walked on a leash and in full control by their owners at all times. Any pet shall be carried or kept on a leash when outside of a home or outside of a fenced-in area.
- Please remember to bring in your trash containers after pick up on the day of collection.
- As a reminder, the rules state“Trash that is required to be placed at the front of the lot in order to be collected may be placed and kept at the curb after 5:00 pm on the day before the scheduled day of collection, but not sooner. Any trash containers shall be removed after pick-up on the day of collection.”
Clubhouse Pool Etiquette:
- To help ensure a pleasant experience for all, please put chairs, tables and umbrellas back where you found them and clean up after yourself at the end of the day. Please make sure umbrellas are put down before you leave so they do not get damaged in the event of afternoon winds or storms.
- One last reminder… Please do not “block open” any doors or gates within the Clubhouse area. This is strictly against the Rules and Regulations of the Governing Documents and again defeats the efforts of securing the Community.
- Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Be well, stay safe and have a great weekend.