The HOA Board, the Condo Board and the Community want to thank Pam Jacobs, HOA VP and the TEAM who worked so hard to represent Marbella Lakes in its opposition to the Whippoorwill expansion project.
Key Team Members include Pam Jacobs, Bud Horenci, Joe Rodriguez, Don Epstein, Peter Whitely, Les Appel, Ken Fullam & Linda Scura.
Every aspect of the plan was meticulous in detail, very professional, well-researched and comprehensive in substance.
Although the Commissioners voted to proceed with the Whippoorwill Road expansion, our speakers were articulate and respectful and our voices were heard.
Marbella Lakes is grateful for all the time and effort spent on this project. On behalf of Marbella Lakes, THANK YOU.
Pool Closure – Today
The pool will be closed all day on Friday (4/12/19) due to the end of season event. Thank you for your understanding.
Comcast – Owners Update
- There will be NO new Bulk purchase agreement between Marbella Lakes and Comcast.
- There will be a reduction in the HOA fees in 3rd and 4th quarter. To be addressed at Budget Meeting April 18th.
- As of June 1st all Comcast cable will be the responsibility of each Marbella Lakes Owner.
- It is suggested that Owners call Comcast, AFTER May 1st, to discuss personal needs and current Comcast offerings/programs.
- Seasonal/Snowbirds should also ask Comcast if it is beneficial to cancel service until returning in the fall.
Hope this clarification is helpful to all our Owners.
Marbella Lakes HOA
- Mowing services will be performed weekly going forward until December 1st.
- Round up will be applied weekly (one week – beds/ 1 week – concrete on rotation)
- Greenscapes will begin seasonal plant cut backs starting now through July.
- New Annuals (Vincas) will be planted in the common areas beginning April 16th.
Save the Date:
Marbella Lakes Owners Association Board Meetings
BOD’s Budget Amendment Meeting – April 18th – 5 pm
- Call to order
- Establish a quorum
- Proof of Notice
- Discussion and approval of 2019 Amended operating budget
BOD’s Regular Meeting – April 18th – 5:30 pm (following budget meeting) Agenda to follow.
Window Washing Schedule
Schedule based on two buildings a day:
4/12 – 6513,6517
4/16 – 6521,6525
4/18 – 6502,6506
4/19 – 6510,6514
4/22 – 6518,6522
4/23 – 6526,6665
Cost to ad exterior of lanai will be a flat rate of $15
Cost to ad interior (price includes the exterior of lanai)
1st fl end – $60
2nd fl end – $80
1st fl center – $30
2nd fl center – $50
BUG OR US
The Marbella Lakes Condo Association has contracted with BUGS OR US for pest control needs. If you are having pest control problems, please contact them directly to schedule an appt. (239) 337-4484.
Just a courtesy reminder that all pets must be on leashes when walking and PLEASE pick up after your pet.
This is your weekly REMINDER, the posted SPEED LIMIT for our community is 20 MPH. Please respect our community and drive carefully. Also, please remind guests and visitors to be mindful of the posted speed limits. This applies to bicycle riders too, who must obey all traffic laws.
Have a great weekend!
Marbella Lakes H.O.A “Proudly Managed by GRS Management Associates”
6664 Marbella Lane, Naples, FL 34105
D: 239-430-5690 | F: 239-262-0113