COMMUNITY UPDATES & REMINDERS
The pruning team is currently pruning on Marbella Drive and will remain there until the week of December 2nd.
Greenscapes will be working Monday – Wednesday next week (11/25 – 11/27). They will not be in the community Thursday or Friday in observance of Thanksgiving.
IPM application has been completed for the community. The next application will be done in January.
Maintenance and Landscaping Requests
All requests for maintenance or landscaping should be submitted through the Marbella Lakes website at www.marbellalakeshoa.com to ensure your request is handled promptly.
Save the Date –Marbella Lakes Owners Association Annual Meeting/Election for 2020
January 23, 2020 @ 5:30 pm
The Annual Meeting Notice and Intent to Run has been mailed to all homeowners. The Annual Meeting will be held for the purpose of electing five directors to the BOD’s to serve one (1) year term. Three directors shall be elected by the Owners of the “Homes” and two directors shall be elected by the owners of the “Condominiums”.
Intent to Run for the Marbella Lakes Owners Association Board of Directors
If you are interested in serving on the Marbella Lakes Owners Association Board of Directors for 2020, please submit your intent to run no later than December 16, 2019. Information Sheets are due no later than December 23rd. You can mail, email or deliver to:
Marbella Lakes Owners Association
6664 Marbella Lane
Naples, FL 34105
Christmas Hats on Mailboxes
Santa and his Elves will be out the day after Thanksgiving to put Christmas hats on all
Marbella mailboxes. Santa is SO busy this time of year that he has requested everyone clean their mailboxes of all spiderwebs and such before he comes. Thank you for being on the NICE list!
The Administration Office will be closed on Thursday and Friday (11/27 – 11/28) in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
Budget Meeting Summary – The Marbella Lakes Condo Budget Meeting was held last night, 11/21/19. Peter Whiteley, Treasurer reviewed the proposed 2020 budget, Reserve Fund report and October financials in detail. After all questions were answered from the audience, the board unanimously approved the budget for 2020. The quarterly assessment for 2020 will be $650.00.
New coupon books will be mailed out in the near future from GRS.
Pressure washing has been completed for the condo’s. A/C pads were also cleaned today for all buildings.
Save the Date – Condo Association Annual Meeting/Election
December 18, 2019 @ 5:30 pm
Notice has been mailed to all homeowners and posted in the clubhouse. GRS is in the process of mailing out the 2nd notice with ballot information. Everyone should be receiving them within the next week.
Please remember to bring in your trash containers after pick up on the day of collection.
As a reminder, the rules state: “Trash that is required to be placed at the front of the lot in order to be collected may be placed and kept at the curb after 5:00 pm on the day before the scheduled day of collection, but not sooner. Any trash containers shall be removed after pick-up on the day of collection.”
Resident and Guest Parking – Single Family Homes
- Parking is permitted only on driveways, inside garage(s) or in areas specifically designated as a “parking area” by the Association. No Parking on the streets or swales is permitted. Single Family Homeowners and their guests are allowed to park on the street until 11:00 pm. Anyone parking on the street after 11:00 p.m. should contact the Guard on duty at 239-213-1338 or risk being towed or fined.
- If parked on driveways, vehicles shall not obstruct traffic on the streets.
- No vehicle or other possessions belonging to an Owner or to an Owner’s family member, guest, invitee or tenant, shall be positioned in such a manner as to impede or prevent ready ingress or egress to another Owner’s driveway.
- No overnight parking of boats and commercial vehicles is allowed unless within the garage of the home and with the garage door closed. As otherwise provided for in the Master Declaration, trailer, motor homes and recreational vehicles shall not be parked in the Community.
- No repairs of vehicles shall be made within the community unless the repairs take less than twenty-four hours. The only exceptions to the preceding shall be: (a) emergency repairs; and (b) repairs made within the garage of the Home and with the garage door closed.
- Vehicles which cannot operate under their own power and/or which remain within the Community for more than seventy-two hours shall be towed at the Owner’s expense, unless parked on the Owner’s driveway or inside the Owner’s garage.
- All vehicles shall be kept in proper operating condition so as not to be a hazard or a nuisance by noise, exhaust, emission, appearance or otherwise.
- No owner shall keep any vehicle on the lot which is deemed to be a nuisance by the Board.
- No owner shall perform restorations of any motor vehicle, boat, or other vehicle within the community unless made within the garage of the home and with the garage door closed.
- Car washing shall be permitted only on an Owner’s driveway.
- Owners shall maintain a current registration and all required insurance coverages for all vehicles parked within the Community.
- Vehicles in designated parking areas must have a bar code on the window or a visitor pass displayed on the dashboard in full view.
- Overnight or long term parking is not allowed in the clubhouse parking lot without the approval of the Property Manager.
- Overnight or long term parking is allowed on Laguna Circle. Vehicles must have a bar code on the window or a visitor pass displayed on the dashboard in full view.
Resident and Guest Parking – Condominiums
- There is no street parking allowed at any time.
- Parking is allowed on driveways, inside garage or on Laguna Circle. Any vehicles parked in Marbella Lakes MUST have either a Marbella Lakes bar code on the vehicle or visitor pass visible on the dashboard.
- Parking on the street or across the sidewalk, blocking the driveway, the fire hydrant or the mailbox can result in a vehicle being towed.
- Overflow parking is on Laguna Circle. All vehicles parked on Laguna Circle must have a visitor’s pass on the dashboard or a Marbella Lakes bar code. Vehicles parked without a visible visitor’s pass on the dashboard or a Marbella Lakes bar code are subject to being towed.
- Owners are responsible for notifying their guests where to park.
- Marked service vehicles may park on the street while performing services on a unit.
This is your weekly REMINDER, the posted SPEED LIMIT for our community is 20 MPH. Please respect our community and drive carefully. Also, please remind guests and visitors to be mindful of the posted speed limits. This applies to bicycle riders too, who must obey all traffic laws.
Happy Thanksgiving! We hope you have a wonderful day celebrating all there is to be thankful for.
Marbella Lakes H.O.A “Proudly Managed by GRS Management Associates”
6664 Marbella Lane, Naples, FL 34105
<a href=”mailto:<span id=