COMMUNITY UPDATES & REMINDERS
Tennis Court Resurfacing Project
Our delivery from Welch was received to begin the court resurfacing project. The water has been turned off this week to start drying out the clay which is needed before they can begin the project. They are hoping to begin the resurfacing project next Tuesday, 10/8/19 if the courts are dry enough and it doesn’t rain. The tennis courts will be closed for approximately one week while they complete the project. I will send an update on Monday after the courts are inspected on Sunday to see if they are able to begin on Tuesday, 10/8/19.
Pressure washing for sidewalks and driveways has been completed for all the single family homes and condos.
They are currently working on the common areas and should have everything cleaned and completed next week.
The pruning team is currently pruning the East section of Marbella Lane and will be moving to the front entrance common area the week of 10/7/19.
Fall mulch application is underway and are anticipating to be completed by 10/9/19.
Fall annuals will be installed on October 8th.
We have purchased an AED/Defibrillator for the community. It is hanging on the wall, located under the overhang next to the emergency phone at the Clubhouse pool, across from the fitness center.
Fire Alarm Inspection at the Condo’s
On Monday, 10/7/19, Wayne Fire will be doing a fire alarm inspection between 8 am & 12 pm at the condo’s. Fire alarms may be activated, so please don’t be alarmed if you hear them.
Propane Tanks / Grilling – Condo’s
Propane tanks may not be more than 1 lb. in size, State & County Law. Large 20lb. propane tanks are prohibited and cannot be stored in condo garages.
Grilling must be 10 ft from any overhang portion of a condo unit, State and County Law.
Gas Grills must be used in driveway only.
Grilling with gas grills on lanais or balconies is prohibited. State and County Law.
Grilling with electric grills on lanais is allowed as long as the grill surface does not exceed 20 inches. Both parts of a clamshell grill count toward the total grilling space.
Charcoal grilling is prohibited.
Condo Owners – Don’t delay, sign your proxy and submit to Kym Bill ASAP – THERE IS STILL TIME TO VOTE!
Grand Prize: $100.00 Visa Gift Card
Second Prize: $ 50.00 Publix Gift Card
Third Prize: $ 25.00 Publix Gift Card
You can email your vote to: . For vote pickup, call Kym Bill @ 239-430-5690. If you need a proxy, contact Kym and she will be able to assist.
Many of our residents are beginning to return for the season which also means our community will be getting busier with vehicle traffic, walkers, bikers, children, pets, etc.
I know I sound like a broken record, but PLEASE remember:
- Speed Limit is 20 mph, no exceptions
- When walking your pets, please make sure they are on a leash & pick up dog waste and dispose of it properly.
- Please remember to bring in your trash containers after pick-up on the day of collection. Condo Owners: All trash cans must be stored inside your garage. They cannot be stored behind the building or trellises.
- Resident and Guest Parking – Single Family Homes
- Parking is permitted only on driveways, inside garage(s) or in areas specifically designated as a “parking area” by the Association.
- No Parking on the streets or swales is permitted.
- Single Family Homeowners and their guests are allowed to park on the street until 11:00 pm. Anyone parking on the street after 11:00 p.m. should contact the Guard on duty at 239-213-1338 or risk being towed or fined.
- Overnight or long term parking is not allowed in the clubhouse parking lot without the approval of the Property Manager.
- Overnight or long term parking is allowed on Laguna Circle. Vehicles must have a bar code on the window or a visitor pass displayed on the dashboard in full view.
- Resident and Guest Parking – Condominiums –
- There is no street parking allowed at any time.
- Parking is allowed on driveways, inside garage or on Laguna Circle. Any vehicles parked in Marbella Lakes MUST have either a Marbella Lakes bar code on the vehicle or visitor pass visible on the dashboard.
- Parking on the street or across the sidewalk, blocking the driveway, the fire hydrant or the mailbox can result in a vehicle being towed.
- Overflow parking is on Laguna Circle. All vehicles parked on Laguna Circle must have a visitor’s pass on the dashboard or a Marbella Lakes bar code. Vehicles parked without a visible visitor’s pass on the dashboard or a Marbella Lakes bar code are subject to being towed.
- Owners are responsible for notifying their guests where to park.
- Marked service vehicles may park on the street while performing services on a unit.
Have a great weekend!
Marbella Lakes H.O.A “Proudly Managed by GRS Management Associates”
6664 Marbella Lane, Naples, FL 34105
<a href="mailto:<span id=