COMMUNITY UPDATES & REMINDERS
Condo Board Meeting (10/15/19) Meeting Summary
- As of 10/15/19, washing of windows is the responsibility of the owner. If would like a list of window washers to call, please contact Kym at for a list of vendors.
- Pressure washing of gutters around each building, eaves, soffits & facia boards, light rinse of screen porch panels, and lower roof tiles (as needed) is being scheduled. Date to follow.
- We are proceeding with the purchase and installation of speed bumps on both condo streets of Monterey Point
- There is still time to send in your proxy and Win $$. Please email your proxy to .
- Annual Meeting Notice/Notice of Intent to run for the condo board has been mailed out to all condo owners. If you have an interest in serving on the Marbella Lakes Condo Board, please submit your intent to run no later than November 7th. Information Sheets are due by November 12th.
Save the Date for Upcoming Condo Meetings:
Condo Board Special Meeting – October 30th @ 5:30 pm
Condo Budget Meeting – November 21st @ 5:30 pm
Condo Annual Meeting/Election – December 18th @ 5:30 pm
Tennis Court Resurfacing Project
The tennis court resurfacing project is close to completion. They have installed the new hydro-blend court material on each court, and are finishing the grading & rolling of the new material. Final step is to install the new tapes.
The weather forecast is showing signs of rains all weekend but they are on schedule to open next week. I should have an update on Monday on an opening date. Thank you for your patience.
The pruning team is currently pruning the West section of Marbella Lane. They will begin pruning on Del Mar Terrace the week of 10-21-19.
Berm cleanup is scheduled to be completed the week of 10/21/19. Greenscape’s will be trimming the ornamental grasses and cleaning the berm banks on the berm that backs up to Marbella Drive and Del Mar Terrace.
The next IPM application is scheduled for the week of 10/28/19.
Fall annuals will be installed next week.
Save the Date – MAR Owners Association Budget Meeting for 2020
November 12, 2019 @ 5:30 pm.
2020 proposed budget & Notice will be mailed to all homeowners prior to meeting.
Out of Office – Property Mgr.
I will be out of the office Thursday, Oct 24th – Tuesday, Oct. 29th. All calls and/or emails will be answered upon my return. Thank you.
Roof Cleaning – Periodic inspections are conducted to assist you in identifying conditions that need attention. I will be doing another roof inspection next week and letters will be sent to those in need of roof cleaning. There are many roofs in the community that are in need of attention. Please take the time to inspect your roof. If you see mold/mildew, it’s time to schedule your cleaning. Your neighbors and the entire community appreciate your due diligence. Thank you for your cooperation.
Marbella Food Drive
There is a box in our lobby for a food drive that only runs through the month of October. This drive will benefit the hungry, homeless needy and forgotten of Collier County. Please drop off much needed non-perishable food items. PROTEIN is what is most needed, cans of tuna, beans, peanut butter. Let’s fill our box to overflowing as we open our hearts to those less fortunate than ourselves!
Have a great weekend!
Marbella Lakes H.O.A “Proudly Managed by GRS Management Associates”
6664 Marbella Lane, Naples, FL 34105
<a href=”mailto:<span id=