Clubhouse Pool Closed at Noon – Saturday, 11/3/18
The Clubhouse Pool will be CLOSED on Saturday, 11/3/18 at NOON in preparation of the Welcome Back Party on Saturday Afternoon/Evening.
Pressure Washing driveways & sidewalks/Rust removal – Single Family Homes
Schedule – Please make note of the date for your street
On Monday, Nov. 5th, we will begin pressure washing single family home driveways and sidewalks along with rust removal.
- November 5th and 6th (Monday and Tuesday) will be the West end of Marbella Lane beginning at the cul-da-sac working our way out.
- November 7th and 8th (Wednesday and Thursday) will be the West end Del Mar Terrace begins with the cul-da-sac and working our way out.
- November 9th and 12th (Friday and Monday) will be the East side of Del Mar Terrace beginning at the cul-da-Sac and working our way out.
- November 13th and 14th (Tuesday and Wednesday) will be the West side of Marbella lane from the club house west.
- November 15th and 16th (Thursday and Friday) will be the East side of Marbella lane from the cul-da-sac working our way out.
- November 19th and 20th (Monday and Tuesday) will be all the homes on Monterey Point.
- November 21st (Wednesday) will be the East side of Marbella Lane beginning at the cul-da-sac and working our way out.
- November 26th (Monday) Finish east side of Marbella Lane.
- November 27th (Tuesday) Complete remaining common area sidewalks.
Rust Removal for the condos will take place at the end of November. More details to come.
We have been getting complaints that cars have been driving around the School Bus when it is stopped to pick up children, and we have also received reports that some cars are even exiting through the main entrance. This is illegal and very dangerous. If the school bus is stopped with the stop sign out, you must wait. NO exceptions! Please slow down and be patient for the safety of our children and residents. Thank you for your cooperation.
Just a courtesy reminder that all pets must be on leashes when walking and please pick up after your pet.
Please remember to bring in your trash containers after pick-up on the day of collection.
- Please do not place trash cans close to mail boxes as they may get damage during pick and are expensive to replace. Please place on driveway and face the garbage can lids opening towards the street. Please keep the garage cans off the grassy areas.
- Put the garbage cans out after 5:00 pm on Fridays & Tuesdays and take them inside before noon the following day. This practice creates a uniform and aesthetic appearance for the community.
Condo Owners: All trash cans must be stored inside your garage. They cannot be stored behind the building or trellises.
As a REMINDER the posted SPEED LIMIT for our community is 20 MPH. Please respect our community and drive carefully. Please STOP at all stop signs and SLOW down.
Daylight Savings Time Ends this weekend. Don’t forget to set your clocks back one hour before your go to bed on Saturday.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
Marbella Lakes H.O.A “Proudly Managed by GRS Management Associates”
6664 Marbella Lane, Naples, FL 34105
D: 239-430-5690 | F: 239-262-0113