MARBELLA LAKES CLUBHOUSE AMENITIES – COVID 19
Clubhouse House Hours resume normal operations – 7 am – 10 pm
The clubhouse hours have been changed back to normal hours, 7 am – 10 pm. Thank you for your patience while our system has been down.
Fitness Center Hours 5 am – 10 pm
Face Masks indoors for Fitness Center, Pickleball, and Basketball will be Strongly Recommended. Sanitizing of all areas-including equipment, before and after usage will be required by the users.
There are disinfectant/sanitizing wipes in the dispensers in the fitness center for your use to disinfect and sanitize the equipment after each use. Thank you for doing your part.
Pool Hours – Sunrise to Sunset
Entry into the Pool Area will remain only through the EAST and WEST gates. No entry will be allowed through the building which will control the amount of traffic.
Please use every other chair unless you are with family for social distancing.
Children’s playground – Open
Pickleball – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
9:00 am – 10:30 am – Beginner/Intermediate
10:30 am – 12:00 pm – Advanced/Intermediate
Indoor basketball court will be reserved for Pickleball over the summer months.
Tennis Court Hours – 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Playing doubles may resume, night lights are available.
USAGE OF THE ALL AMENITIES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK
In all areas – SOCIAL DISTANCING IS REQUIRED when applicable.
Gatehouse.net is back up and running
The Gatehouse system (www.gateaccess.net) is fixed and back up and running!
Instructions (easiest and preferred method)
Use your computer or Apple of Android phone App.
- Download gateaccess.net from your device app store (it’s free) and it will remember your login information so you don’t have to enter it each time.
- OR Go to gateaccess.net on your computer
- Select Community Code MALK from the drop down list
- Enter your username and password
- User name – your 10 digit primary phone number
- Password – Pin # (if you don’t know your pin number, please email email@example.com)
- Click on the guest list tab
- Please scrub your list deleting old entries that no longer apply
- Add your visitors name along with the beginning and end date of their visit; leave the end date blank for “permanent guests”
- Be sure to click “Update” on the right at the bottom of the list.
Voice Message (Dial 239-213-0738)
- Enter your Pin # if asked
- Follow the prompts. Do not hang up until told to do so or your authorization will not be recorded. You can authorize a guest for:
- Today (press 1)
- Tomorrow (press 2)
- Today and Tomorrow (press 3)
- Any beginning and ending date you want (press 4)
Direct Line to the Gatehouse is 239-213-1338.
Our new security company, Weiser Security begins August 1st.
Marbella Lakes Owners Association Meeting Minutes
A draft of the Marbella Lakes Owners Association Meeting minutes for July 9, 2020 have been posted to the website.
Thankfully Hurricane Isaias does not look like it will be affecting our area, but we will continue to monitor the storm over the next few days in the event there are changes in the projected path. Staff will be on call in the event preparations are needed for the storm.
The pruning team is moving to Marbella Lane and the front entrance the week of 8/03/20.
Maintenance and Landscaping Requests
All requests for maintenance or landscaping should be submitted through the Marbella Lakes website at www.marbellalakeshoa.com to ensure your request is handled promptly. Emergency Irrigation Hotline phone number: 239-643-4471.
Wind Mitigation Inspection
Wind Mitigation inspections for all condo buildings will begin on Monday, August 3rd.
Mail – I have received a report that anonymous letters have been placed in some homeowners mailboxes. Please note, this is prohibited and a federal offense. If you need to contact a homeowner, please use the resident directory on the website to contact a homeowner or contact the property manager if you have any issues or concerns.
Speed Limit – This is your weekly REMINDER, the posted SPEED LIMIT for our community is 20 MPH. Please respect our community and drive carefully. Also, please remind guests and visitors to be mindful of the posted speed limits. This applies to bicycle riders too, who must obey all traffic laws.
Per the rules and regulations, the operation of golf carts, motorized scooter, go carts and other non-licensed or non-registered vehicles is prohibited except when used for the transportation of disable persons.
Be well, stay safe and have a great weekend.