AN UPDATE FROM YOUR CONDO BOARD
- Our fire alarm system needs to be updated to a wireless underground system. We have asked for proposals from Wayne, Iowa and Total fire. Based on last year’s quote, the cost should be somewhere around $5,000/$6,000 per box plus electrical fees of about $1,200. Each box services two buildings. The box at 6505 needs repair so that would be the starting point with other boxes fazed in as money permits.
- Some sod on the preserve is being replaced by ELO SOD in conjunction with the drainage project for a cost of $4,860. If you live on the preserve, please be patient. All of the new sod is Saville which is a shade sod but this will take some time to fill in.
- You may have noticed new plants installed in between the driveways. Many of the trinettes were damaged due to the rabbits. They were removed and replaced with viburnum which the rabbits will not eat. New annuals were planted around the trees and leaning trees were staked.
- If you are a second-floor resident, please check that your water heater drain pan is not clogged. There has been severe water damage to a first-floor units from a second-floor water heater.
- Please contact any board member if you have any questions or concerns.
Your Condo Board,
Bob Eisenhardt- VPresident
Peter Whiteley- Treasurer
Ben Tantillo- Secretary
Steve Diamond- Director