2019 Message from Marbella Lakes HOA
We would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday season.
2019 has been a busy and productive year. During the last year the current board has moved forward to complete important upgrades to our community necessary to maintain our property values and provide enjoyment to our community.
Some of our accomplishments were:
- Replace and upgrade landscaping throughout the community
- Aeration of our Retention Ponds to greatly improve the health of these critical waterbodies
- Resurfacing the tennis courts
- Resurfacing of the main pool, spa and kiddie pool.
- Upgrade and replace pool furnishings
- Trimmed Palm and Hardwood trees
- Repainted lines on the outdoor basketball court, pickleball court and the lines in the roadways marking pedestrian crosswalks.
- Hired a Maintenance Person.
Recently the Board has received numerous complaints from residents complaining about speeding in the community. As we all know speeding through the community puts the residents and our children in harms way. We have repeatedly sent out notices reminding everyone of the 20mph speed limit to no avail.
We know some people don’t like speed bumps but we have no other choice but to place them throughout the community to slow down the offenders. We ask for your support and understanding to keep our streets safe.
Marbella Lakes H.O.A “Proudly Managed by GRS Management Associates”
6664 Marbella Lane, Naples, FL 34105
<a href=”mailto:<span id=